Is a Mexican Pharmaceutical Company engaged in the research and development, manufacture, distribution and marketing of healthcare products, fully dedicated to contributing to social well-being, by means of an ethical and professional development of innovative products of superior quality in the healthcare area.
Marcos (Reference available upon request)
Development of the SIO (integral osteoporosis service).
- Migrate the existing application and data to a new web system to centralize processes, screens and reports as required by Landsteiner
- Migrate the desktop application to the web system (SIO)
- Migrate current data to a new structure
- Configure the web server
- Train the users throughout the process
- Create roles and permissions to access the information of the web system Web (SIO)
- Grant authorized people access to generate online reports
- Migrate the database to a new system, SIO
- Maintain centralized and standardized control of the processes of all system users.
- New versions will be installed only on the server
- Provide a relational and robust database that will allow it to control and manipulate information
- Allow to view patient data and provide patients with information at all times
- Provide screen authorizations and reports and define roles based on authorization level.
C#, ASP.NET, Java Script (AJAX)
Duration and effort:
3,000 hrs, 4 months.