inteQ is located in Querétaro, the pulse of the Mexico IT revolution!
Only a few hours away, our close geographical proximity allows face-to-face communication among project managers, end-users, stakeholders, and developers, thus avoiding extensive travel time or jet-lag across gaping time zones. Our campus borders popular tourist and vacation resorts, making it possible for you to mix business with pleasure. The State of Querétaro boasts two "World Heritage Sites" (see Tourism).
Following your business management sessions with inteQ, we invite you to take a tour of these cultural treasures, and then indulge in recreation at one of the 345 popular country club golf resorts nearby. Three of these sites additionally offer equestrian facilities! Relax comfortably, in plentiful accommodations provided by Querétaro’s hotels and inns. Then, return home in just a few short hours because we are conveniently situated within the Central Time Zone!
Industry publications declare Querétaro a darling destination for advanced technology.
- KPMG lists key drivers for the city to emerge as a favorable IT-BPO locale, citing the following:
- The city’s trained Spanish and English speaking talent pool; attracting professionals from neighboring areas in Mexico
- The city’s nearshore advantage and significantly lower operating costs
- The city’s well-developed infrastructure and excellent quality of life
- Local fiber optic and high bandwidth communication facilities
- Foreign Direct Investment notes that Querétaro is ranked as one of the top 10 North American cities of the future.
Querétaro International Airport (QRO) is located 15 miles from our campus, easily linking the state to bi-coastal U.S. destinations as well as metropolitan Mexico City. Served by major airlines, QRO is 2 hours and 15 minutes from the Houston, Texas "IAH" Airport. Among others, Continental Airlines offers two popular daily flights to our city.