- Overall Assets Effectiveness OAE Tracking System
- OAE is a key measurement in a TPM Program and links three basic elements on a manufacturing operation:
- Availability: Downtime losses
- Performance: Speed losses
- Quality: Scrap losses
- We developed and implemented the OAE tracking system for Kellogg México & LA in all manufacturing facilities in México, Guatemala, Colombia, Venezuela, Brazil and Argentina.
- Supply Chain Network Optimization Software
- This Sourcing Model is to determine the final product mix and the shipping pattern that minimizes shipping costs, fits all demands, and does not exceed available supply. A Sourcing Model involves at least the following information:
- List of main products to involve in the sourcing
- The capacity for each manufacturing facility
- The capacity for each Warehouse or Distribution Center
- Customer Demand
- Production Cost by Product and Manufacturing facility
- Inbound Logistic Cost (Manufacturing – Warehouses)
- Outbound Logistic Cost (Warehoueses – Final Customer)
- Warehousing cost
- Other special rules and constrains
- We developed a custom model for Kellogg America Latina that approaches an optimal solutions based on a Genetic Algortithm.
We developed an application that is being used for Document Control, Corrective Actions and Internal Audits. This application is being sold as a wrap-up package throughout Mexico and in some Latin American countries.
Implemented in more than 30 companies, among them: Pfizer, Gerber, Mercedes-Benz, and Campbell's.